This is a source code for help you built modern website with eleventy integration with headless cloudcannon cms.
- Download Source Code Project
- Download and Install Node JS
- Create new project folder and extract all source code files in to your new project folder.
- Access your new project using terminal
- Run installation
npm install && npm start
- Open web browser
- Configuration your website in _data/metadata.json
- Update content article in
content folder - then create your article.md files, and insert fontformatter. Or you can copy paste from example article, then edit with you needed.
+For build prodcution mode you can run
npm run build and upload your _site folder.
- For push on github, you need to create github account , then create new repo, and push your source code project in to your github repo.
Integration Cloudcannon Host & CMS
- Make sure you have registered with CloudCannon on their official website, in this registration process we can use several accounts, such as GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket and so on.
- After registering on CloudCannon, now is the time to log in and access your account. Later we will enter the app.cloudcannon.com dashboard.
- Add a new site from your git repo, cloudcannon will automatically create your backend admin area - just click sync files.
- And congratulations, now your site is ready, and can work using CloudCannon Headless CMS.
If you need custom website, so you can hire our team dev
Support us with buy a cup of coffee for our team dev