Blazor Landing Page website themes template Content Docs
How to install and work with Blazor website themes template project.
- Download and install Node JS on your devices
- Download and Install .NET
- Download Source Code Project
- Create New folder on desktop name it with your project.
- Extract source code files in to your project
- Access with terminal run 'cd C:\Users\pcname\Desktop\yourproject' change pcname with your pc name and change yourproject with your new project.
- Run Project
dotnet watch run
- Open localhost:5000
- For stop , you can presh ctrl+C
Push On Github
- Create account on github
- Create new repo and name it with your project
- Visit your github repo and copy paste all command on your project folder in to your terminal.
- run this command
git init && git add . && git commit -m "my first commit" && git remote add origin https://github.com/username/myrepo git push -u origin main need to change username with your github username , and myrepo with your repo project name , and main with your github repo default branch for example main or master - check on your github repo.
Make your website online
- Build your project as production mode, run this command
dotnet publish -c Release -o website
- Create account on netlify vercel firebase surge and others modern host.
- Upload production folder in to your repo or host.
- Create new project in to your host and integration with your git repo project.
Detail documentation and live source code online , you can visit here :
We hope with this source code you can build modern website blog for your project.
If you need develope custom website project, you can hire our team dev https://www.fiverr.com/creativitas/
Support us with buy a cup of coffee for our team dev