Alpine JS Astronot website themes template Content Docs
- Download source code project
- Upload in to your hosting
- For update content change on x-data
Push On Github
- Create account on github
- Create new repo and name it with your project
- Visit your github repo and copy paste all command on your project folder in to your terminal.
- run this command
git init && git add . && git commit -m "my first commit" && git remote add origin https://github.com/username/myrepo git push -u origin main need to change username with your github username , and myrepo with your repo project name , and main with your github repo default branch for example main or master - check on your github repo.
Make your website online
- You can use neltify , vercel , cloudflare pages for deploy your alpine website project.
- Create account with your github account on verce l ,netlify , cloudflare ,then create new project on vercel / netlify , for cloudflare you can create new cloudflare pages.
- After you have create new project now you can integration your github repo, select your repo project, and select non framework , then click deploy.
- Congratulations your alpine website is live now !!
You can upload on your hosting , and your website is live
We hope with this source code you can build modern website blog for your project.
If you need develope custom website project, you can hire our team dev https://www.fiverr.com/creativitas/
Support us with buy a cup of coffee for our team dev