CMS JAMSTACK with decap netlify website themes template Content Docs
How to install and work with JAMSTACK decap netlify website Themes project.
- Download and install Node JS on your devices
- Download Source Code Project
- Create New folder on desktop name it with your project.
- Extract source code files in to your project
- Access with terminal run 'cd C:\Users\pcname\Desktop\yourproject' change pcname with your pc name and change yourproject with your new project.
- Run Installation with Terminal
npm install && npm start
- Open localhost:8080
- For stop , you can presh ctrl+C
- For update pages you can visit on posts folder and update .md files
- If you have integrate with decap neltify cms, so you can visit on yourweb/admin and login with credential.
Push On Github
- Create account on github
- Create new repo and name it with your project
- Visit your github repo and copy paste all command on your project folder in to your terminal.
- run this command
git init && git add . && git commit -m "my first commit" && git remote add origin https://github.com/username/myrepo git push -u origin main need to change username with your github username , and myrepo with your repo project name , and main with your github repo default branch for example main or master - check on your github repo.
Make your website online
- You can use neltify for deploy your eleventy website blog project - recommended.
- Create account with your github account on netlify ,then create new project on netlify .
- After you have create new project now you can integration your github repo, select your repo project, and select eleventy framework , then click deploy.
- Congratulations your JAMSTACK CMS website is live now !!
Integration decap netlify
- Login on netlify account with your github account
- Activate token
- Open register
Detail documentation and live source code IDE online , you can visit here :
We hope with this source code you can build modern website blog for your project.
If you need develope custom website project, you can hire our team dev https://www.fiverr.com/creativitas/
Support us with buy a cup of coffee for our team dev